The Maja YAS Computer Hideaway is designed to accompany the Maja Yas Office Furniture. The modern Chrome elements of the Maja YAS system combine with high quality materials to ensure this chic furniture meets even the highest demands. This hideaway unit offers a top compartment with drop-down door suitable for computer or laptop working with a small Glass shelf for convenient access to essentials, and a bottom cupboard split with adjustable shelves. The drop-down door lowers to offer a flat working platform at a convenient 700mm height Cable management has been built-in to this hideaway allowing connectivity while minimising cable clutter. The drop-down door opens and closes using dampeners to reduce working noise and extend the life of this storage unit, and the bottom cupboard doors use similar self-closing dampeners while all the doors open with quality metal handles. The Computer Hideaway carcass uses a White Glass finish with matching White Glass door fronts which match the YAS White Range of desks and storage furniture.
- Width 800mm x Height 1160mm x Depth 393mm
- Maja YAS White Range of Office Furniture
- Computer Hideaway storage unit with integrated storage
- Top, drop-down cupboard suitable for computer and laptop work with small Glass shelf and built-in cable management
- Drop-down door lowers to provide a 700mm height flat working platform
- Bottom cupboard offers a large storage space split with an adjustable shelf
- Carcass uses White Glass finish while the door fronts have matching White Glass finish
- Dampened opening and closing mechanism
- Dampened, self-closing mechanism on bottom cupboard doors
- Quality metal handles
- Corner feet raise the unit off the floor
- The YAS Hideaway is delivered as a flat packed unit for easy self-assembly.
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here