BDI Sequel 6001 Natural Walnut Computer Desk
The Sequel 6001 WA Desk is engineered for ease of use and user comfort. The Sequel 6001 is a full-sized computer desk that is beautifully finished using superior construction materials and gives your office a warm, inviting, and efficient workspace area. The desk worktop uses micro-etched, tempered safety glass that gives a superb working surface that is suitable for all office environments, and is designed for the direct use of an optical mouse. The worktop is anti-glare to prevent eye-strain/damage and finger-print resistant to maintain the appearance of the desk. Other features include a unique system drawer that incorporates a place for portable rechargeable electronics as well as a large space for keyboard tray and mouse. The drawer is lined with slip-resistant, black neoprene that also functions as a mouse suitable surface. The forward-facing back panel and the rear back panel of the desk feature magnetically attached panels that tilt down to provide excellent cable management for convenient access to cables. When used against a wall, the rear back-panel may be removed completely for direct access to outlets and connections. The desk also includes a power strip mounting kit with high strength neodymium magnets making it simple to mount a surge protector or power strip directly to the Sequel's 6001 Steel frame to keep cables organised and out of sight (power strip not included).
This 6001WA Computer Desk is finished in the Natural Walnut finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection of Furniture, but is also available in Espresso Oak finish, and Natural Stained Cherry finishes.
- Width 1530mm x Depth 610mm x Height 740mm
- 1530mm width Glass-top Computer Desk
- Natural Walnut finish to suit the BDI Natural Walnut Collection
- Micro-etched, Black toughened safety Glass desktop which is anti-glare and fingerprint resistant
- Desktop compatible with an optical mouse, the unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface
- Superior, high quality construction using Satin finished, Nickel-plated heavy gauge Steel and richly finished wood panels
- Magnetically attached panels conceal power cords and cables, yet flip down for easy access to connections
- Magnetic power strip mounting kit to keep cables organised and out of sight (Please note the power strip is not included)
- System drawer provides a keyboard and mouse tray with deep compartment for charging mobile phones, and other portable electronics
- Anti-slip, Black Neoprene lined drawer also provides suitable working surface for a computer mouse
- Flat packed for easy home assembly
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here