BDI Sequel 6002 Espresso Oak Desk Return
The Sequel 6002 EO Desk Return is engineered for ease of use and user comfort. The Sequel 6002 is a reduced-size computer desk designed as either a stand alone laptop desk or a combination desk with the Sequel 6001 to increase the workable area. Beautifully finished using superior construction materials that give your office a warm, inviting, and efficient workspace area. The desk worktop uses micro-etched, tempered safety glass that gives a superb working surface that is suitable for all office environments, and is designed for the direct use of an optical mouse. The worktop is anti-glare to prevent eye-strain/damage and finger-print resistant to maintain the appearance of the desk.
This desk is delivered with 1 x back panel and this can be installed on the front to conceal cables when the desk is placed against a wall or onto the back in more open offices. When this desk is used as a stand alone desk / laptop desk, the optional Desk and Desk Return Back Panel can be used to conceal the back side of the Return. Also available is the optional Return End Panel which fits to the side of the desk leg to conceal equipment, power access points, personal effects, etc stored under the desk. The desk also includes a power strip mounting kit with high strength neodymium magnets making it simple to mount a surge protector or power strip directly to the Sequel's 6002 Steel frame to keep cables organised and out of sight (power strip not included).
This 6002EO Desk Return is finished in the Espresso Oak finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection of Furniture, but is also available in Natural Stained Cherry finish, and Natural Walnut finishes.
- Width 1530mm x Depth 410mm x Height 740mm
- 1530mm width Glass-top Desk Return or Laptop Desk
- Espresso Oak finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection
- Micro-etched, Black toughened safety Glass desktop which is anti-glare and fingerprint resistant
- Desktop compatible with an optical mouse, the unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface
- Superior, high quality construction using Satin finished, Nickel-plated heavy gauge Steel and richly finished wood panels
- Magnetically attached panels conceal power cords and cables, yet flip down for easy access to connections
- Magnetic power strip mounting kit to keep cables organised and out of sight (Please note the power strip is not included)
- Optional Return End Panel available to attach to the desk legs to reduce drafts and to cover the underdesk area
- Optional Desk and Desk Return Back Panel available to attach to the rear of this desk to allow the desk arrangement to suit any space available
- Flat packed for easy home assembly
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here