BDI Sequel 6005 Espresso Oak Tall File Pedestal
The Sequel 6005 EO Tall File Pedestal is a mobile filing cabinet designed to sit alongside a BDI Sequel desk at the same height, effectively increasing the workable surface area of your office desk with convenient access to files and literature. This twin drawer, drop-down filing pedestal is beautifully finished using superior construction materials that give your office a warm, inviting, and efficient workspace area. The pedestal worktop uses the same micro-etched, tempered safety glass as the Sequel desks and gives a superb working surface that is suitable for all office environments, and is specifically designed for the direct use of an optical mouse. The worktop is also anti-glare to prevent eye-strain/damage and finger-print resistant to maintain the appearance of the pedestal. This mobile pedestal features locking castors and the lower drawer also has an additional castor for added stability when this drawer has files and folders loaded. Both drawers are suitable for A4 and Foolscap files and folders like letters, legal documents, etc.., and open with quality metal handles.
This 6005EO Tall File Pedestal is finished in the Espresso Oak finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection of Furniture, but is also available in Natural Stained Cherry finish, and Natural Walnut finishes.
- Width 310mm x Depth 610mm x Height 740mm
- 2-Drawer Mobile Desk Height Pedestal
- Espresso Oak finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection
- Both drawers suitable for A4 and Foolscap filing and folders
- Lower drawer has an additional castor for added stability when this drawer has files and folders loaded
- Micro-etched, Black toughened safety Glass worktop which is anti-glare and fingerprint resistant
- Designed to be positioned next to the BDI Sequel 6001, 6002, and 6003 Desks, and increase the workable space
- Worktop compatible with an optical mouse, the unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface
- Superior, high quality construction using Satin finished, Nickel-plated heavy gauge Steel and richly finished wood panels
- Locking castors secure the pedestal in position when mobility is not required
- Quality metal drawer runners ensure smooth open and close operation
- Quality metal handles add to the style and continue the Sequel Espresso Oak styling of the complete range
- This Tall File Pedestal arrives assembled with the exception of the castors.
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here