BDI Sequel 6006 Natural Walnut Mobile PC Cabinet
The Sequel 6006 WA Mobile PC Cabinet is a mobile filing cabinet designed to sit underneath a BDI Sequel desk and securely protect a PC Tower unit. This cabinet is beautifully finished using superior construction materials that give your office a warm, inviting, and efficient workspace area. This mobile pedestal features locking castors to eliminate unwanted movement which will ensure no cable strain on the computer components. The back of this cabinet features a removable, ventilated back panel that will allow quick and easy cable connections while allowing the PC Tower to have sufficient ventilation to prevent any computer components from overheating. The front of this cabinet features a handle-less door which allows the cabinet to be closed, concealing the PC Tower unit from view, and this door can open from the Left or Right to suit the user and/or room orientation.
This 6006WA Mobile PC Cabinet is finished in the Natural Walnut finish to suit the BDI Natural Walnut Collection of Furniture, but is also available in Natural Stained Cherry finish, and Espresso Oak finishes.
- Width 330mm x Depth 590mm x Height 650mm
- Mobile, Under-desk PC Tower Cabinet
- Natural Walnut finish to suit the BDI Natural Walnut Collection
- Front door, without handles, can be orientated to open to the Left or Right to suit the user or office arrangement
- Removable back panel to allow quick and easy cable connections and PC maintenance
- Back panel is ventilated to allow sufficient air circulation to prevent computer components from overheating
- Designed to be positioned under the BDI Sequel 6001, 6002, and 6003 Desks
- Superior, high quality construction using richly finished wood panels
- Locking castors secure the cabinet in position when mobility is not required and to prevent cable strain
- This Mobile PC Cabinet arrives assembled with the exception of the castors.
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here