BDI Sequel 6007 Natural Walnut Low File Pedestal
The Sequel 6007 WA Low File Pedestal is a mobile filing cabinet designed to sit underneath a BDI Sequel desk with convenient access to files and literature. This 3 x drawer pedestal offers 2 x small stationery drawers and 1 x lower drop-down filing drawers, and is beautifully finished using superior construction materials that give your office a warm, inviting, and efficient workspace area. This mobile pedestal features locking castors and the lower drawer also has an additional castor for added stability when this drawer has files and folders loaded. The lower filing drawer is suitable for A4 and Foolscap files and folders like letters, legal documents, etc.., and all the drawers open with quality metal handles.
This 6007WA Low File Pedestal is finished in the Natural Walnut finish to suit the BDI Natural Walnut Collection of Furniture, but is also available in Espresso Oak finish, and Natural Stained Cherry finishes.
- Width 290mm x Depth 530mm x Height 610mm
- 3-Drawer Mobile Under-desk Pedestal
- Natural Walnut finish to suit the BDI Natural Walnut Collection
- 2 x Small stationery drawers suitable for personal effects
- Lower drop-down filing drawer suitable for A4 and Foolscap filing and folders
- Lower drawer has an additional castor for added stability when this drawer has files and folders loaded
- Designed to be positioned under the BDI Sequel 6001, 6002, and 6003 Desks
- Superior, high quality construction using richly finished wood panels
- Locking castors secure the pedestal in position when mobility is not required
- Quality metal drawer runners ensure smooth open and close operation
- Quality metal handles add to the style and continue the Sequel Natural Walnut styling of the complete range
- This Low File Pedestal arrives assembled with the exception of the castors
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here