BDI Sequel 6014 Espresso Oak 3-Drawer Cabinet
The Sequel 6014 EO 3-Drawer Cabinet is a static filing cabinet designed to accompany the BDI Sequel office furniture and provide convenient access to files and literature. This 3 x drawer pedestal offers 2 x stationery drawers and 1 x lower drop-down filing drawer, and is beautifully finished using superior construction materials that give your office a warm, inviting, and efficient workspace area. The pedestal worktop uses the same micro-etched, tempered safety glass as the Sequel desks and gives a superb working surface that is suitable for all office environments, and is specifically designed for the direct use of an optical mouse. The worktop is also anti-glare to prevent eye-strain/damage and finger-print resistant to maintain the appearance of the cabinet.
This cabinet is designed for use as an anchor for the following: BDI Sequel 6013 Bridge Desktop - Requires 2 x Anchors, BDI Sequel 6018L Left Peninsula Desktop - Requires 1 x Anchor, BDI Sequel 6018R Right Peninsula Desktop - Requires 1 x Anchor, BDI Sequel 6013 Corner Desktop - Requires 2 x Anchors.
This 6014EO 3-Drawer Cabinet is finished in the Espresso Oak finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection of Furniture, but is also available in Natural Stained Cherry finish, and Natural Walnut finishes.
- Width 390mm x Depth 460mm x Height 740mm
- 3-Drawer Static Desk Height Cabinet
- Espresso Oak finish to suit the BDI Espresso Oak Collection
- 2 x Stationery drawers suitable for personal effects
- Lower drop-down filing drawer suitable for A4 and Foolscap filing and folders
- Micro-etched, Black toughened safety Glass worktop which is anti-glare and fingerprint resistant
- Worktop compatible with an optical mouse, the unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface
- Superior, high quality construction using Satin finished, Nickel-plated heavy gauge Steel and richly finished wood panels
- Quality metal drawer runners ensure smooth open and close operation
- Quality metal handles add to the style and continue the Sequel Espresso Oak styling of the complete range
- Designed as 1 x Anchor for the BDI Sequel 6013 Bridge Desktop - 2 x Anchors required
- Designed as 1 x Anchor for the BDI Sequel 6018L Left Peninsula Desktop - 1 x Anchor required
- Designed as 1 x Anchor for the BDI Sequel 6018R Right Peninsula Desktop - 1 x Anchor required
- Designed as 1 x Anchor for the BDI Sequel 6013 Corner Desktop - 2 x Anchors required
- This 3-Drawer Cabinet arrives assembled with the exception of the floor rails
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here