Maja Seattle Computer Desk in Beech (1929 5531)
The Seattle Computer Desk in Beech is a top quality computer desk from Maja Furniture. Designed to suit the busiest home or small office environment, this computer workstation features a large 1390mm wide desktop with a raised monitor shelf, a sliding keyboard and mouse shelf just under the desktop, and a low printer shelf to free the desktop from typical computer equipment.
The raised monitor shelf is not secured to the desktop and so allows this to be placed anywhere on the desktop to suit your requirements and office arrangement, and can even be removed completely. The left side of the desk has a small storage drawer and storage cupboard is split with an adjustable shelf which can be positioned to suit your requirements and also has side filing storage suitable for A4 files and catalogues. The right side of the desk contains a computer tower cupboard suitable for most PC towers and with convenient storage on top of this cupboard, and also has 4 x cubby compartments made from 3 x adjustable shelves, suitable for all kinds of computer media like CD-ROM's, DVD-ROM's, and audio CD's. The cupboard doors and the right storage drawer fronts are all styled to suit the main Beech finish of the workstation and desktop, and the doors and drawer open using Silver coloured bar handles.
The Seattle Computer Desk in Beech uses scratch resistant MFC sourced from FSC sustainable forests and the desktop is styled using a barrel profile to give a smooth, more rounded edge. The Seattle Computer Desk is also available in Sonoma Oak and White finish.
- Width 1390mm x Depth 600mm x Height 769mm
- Weight 53Kg approx
- Twin-pedestal style computer desk in Beech finish
- 1390mm width rectangular desktop with barrel edge profile to give smooth, rounded edges
- FSC Sourced wood from sustainable forests used throughout
- Scratch resistant MFC resin coating to maintain the high quality appearance of this desk
- Raised monitor shelf, un-secured for alternate desk positioning and can be removed
- Sliding keyboard and mouse shelf to free desktop space
- Low printer shelf to free desktop space but still give convenient access
- Left side-Small storage drawer suitable for all office essentials
- Left side-Storage cupboard with adjustable shelf
- Left side-Side, twin filing shelves suitable for A4 files and catalogues
- Right side-Computer tower cupboard with rear cable access
- Right side-4 x storage cubby spaces split with 3 x adjustable shelves
- Right side-Side access to the storage cubby spaces for additional storage space
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here