The Mobel Oak Narrow Bookcase is part of the Mobel Oak Collection by Baumhaus. This superb contemporary collection of Office Furniture is constructed using the highest grade, selected solid Oak wood, which is sourced from environmentally friendly sustainable and managed plantations, and has a Satin lacquered finish to help protect the finish from heat, scratch and stains. Using exceptional build quality that is designed to last a lifetime, this is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required as this unit is delivered fully assembled. This bookcase features 5 x storage spaces split with 4 x fixed shelves which are suitable for office files and typical office essentials and helps to provide extra rigidity. Please note that Baumhaus recommend this product is secured to a wall as an additional safety precaution.
- Overall - Width 460mm x Depth 350mm x Height 1750mm
- Shelves - Width 330mm x Depth 315mm x Height 305mm
- Weight 34Kg
- Narrow Bookcase from the Mobel Oak Collection
- 5 x Storage spaces split with 4 x fixed shelves suitable for office filing and typical office essentials
- Solid Oak wood with Satin lacquered finish
- Environmentally friendly - All Oak used is sustainable and sourced from managed plantations
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- Baumhaus recommend that this Bookcase is secured to a wall as an added safety precaution
- This unit from the Mobel Oak Collection is delivered pre-assembled using a specialist delivery team that can offer delivery to a ground floor only but to any room of your choice.
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here