This twin pedestal home office desk is hand crafted from highest grade solid Mahogany with hand carved, fluted columns and panelled design detail to make this stunning piece the focal point of any small or home office. The desk top has been inlaid with green Oscar, to provide the stylish look of leather whilst being more durable. The pull out keyboard drawer provides an additional 27cm deep working space. The desk has two small storage drawers on either side of the keyboard shelf, each measuring H7.5 x W43 x D35.5 cm. The left pedestal offers an additional storage drawer and a 38cm deep filing drawer fitted with rails for foolscap suspension files. The right pedestal has a cupboard cleverly designed to hide away computer towers, and this measures H53 x W56 x D45 cm with pre-drilled cable holes. The back of the desk is beautifully finished allowing this to be a free standing unit that would be a feature in any room. The leg aperture is W48cm x H62 cm to accommodate a smaller office chair.
- Height 800mm x Width 1750mm x Depth 550mm
- Twin Pedestal Office Desk with keyboard shelf, drawers and cupboard
- Part of the La Roque Collection from Baumhaus
- Pull-out, flip-down front keyboard shelf
- Small storage drawers on both sides of keyboard shelf, ideal for stationery and personal items
- Left pedestal offers additional storage drawer and drop down suspension filing drawer
- Right pedestal offers a PC tower cupboard
- Cable entry point at rear
- Crafted from the highest grade, selected solid Mahogany
- The Mahogany is sourced from environmentally friendly, sustained and managed plantations.
- Exceptional build quality and designed to last a lifetime
- Resilient mid gloss lacquer finish
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- Fitted with nylon feet to protect carpets and floor-coverings
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here