The Shiro Walnut Low Bookcase is part of the Shiro Walnut Collection by Baumhaus. This superb collection of Office Furniture is constructed using solid Walnut wood with rounded edges and has a Satin lacquered finish to provide uniform wood colouring across the furniture and to help protect the finish from heat, scratch and stains. Walnut is a very high quality timber with a dense grain, sourced from environmentally friendly sustainable and managed plantations, and this makes it the perfect choice for building stunning and unique furniture. This superb low Walnut bookcase features 2 x storage spaces split with 1 x fixed shelves. Tongue & Groove back and drawer bottoms, Dovetailed drawer joints used throughout, and this is a solidly constructed piece of furniture with no assembly required as this unit is delivered fully assembled.
- Overall - Width 1000mm x Depth 300mm x Height 800mm
- Shelf - Width 840mm x Depth 290mm x Height 300mm
- Weight - 29Kg
- Low Bookcase from the Shiro Walnut Collection
- 2 x Storage spaces split with 1 x fixed shelves suitable for office filing and typical office essentials
- Solid Walnut wood with rounded edges and has a Satin lacquered, veneer finish
- Environmentally friendly - All Walnut used is sustainable and sourced from managed plantations
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- This unit from the Shiro Walnut Collection is delivered pre-assembled using a specialist delivery team that can offer delivery to a ground floor only but to any room of your choice.
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here