The Maja Set+ Cupboard Combi in Platinum Grey and Grey Glass is a storage unit designed to accompany the Maja Set+ Platinum Grey Ranges. This storage cupboard is 1,110mm high and features a small cupboard, 2 x storage drawers and cubby spaces. The small cupboard offers a single storage space split with 1 x adjustable shelf, the 2 x storage drawers offer convenient storage for personal items, and the cubby space are ideal for literature and ornaments, etc.. The top of the cupboard uses extra-thick 32mm, high-quality melamine resin panel which is scratch stain and heat resistant, and also has 2mm ABS edge protection to ensure a quality finish through the life of this unit. The carcass is finished in Platinum Grey while the door and drawer fronts are finished in Grey Glass, and the doors open with quality metal handles and have dampened closing. This cupboard stands on feet to raise the unit off the floor.
- Width 1180mm x Height 1110mm x Depth 400mm
- Component of the Maja Set+ Platinum Grey Ranges of Office Furniture
- Cupboard Combi with small cupboard, drawers and storage spaces
- 32mm extra-thick melamine resin top panel which is easy clean, scratch, heat and stain resistant
- 2mm ABS edging to ensure a durable finish
- Small cupboard offers single storage space with 1 x adjustable shelf
- 2 x storage drawers ideal for stationery and personal effects
- Cubby spaces using wooden shelves
- Pedestal carcass in Platinum Grey finish with door and drawer fronts in Grey Glass
- All Glass elements are made of heat-tempered safety glass (ESG)
- Corner feet raise the unit off the floor and reduce the footprint of this unit
- Matching desks and storage available from the Set+ Platinum Grey Ranges
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here