The Maja Set+ 3-Drawer Pedestal in Natural Oak and Grey Glass is a storage pedestal designed to accompany the Maja Set+ Natural Oak Ranges. This under-desk pedestal features 3 x small storage drawers ideal for stationery and personal effects, with the top drawer containing a pencil tray. The top of the pedestal uses extra-thick 32mm, high-quality melamine resin panel which is scratch stain and heat resistant, and also has 2mm ABS edge protection to ensure a quality finish through the life of this unit. The pedestal carcass is finished in Natural Oak while the drawer fronts are finished in Grey Glass, and the drawers open with quality metal handles. The pedestal uses 4 x heavy duty castors suitable for hard floors.
- Width 420mm x Height 690mm x Depth 500mm
- Component of the Maja Set+ Natural Oak Ranges of Office Furniture
- 3-Drawer under-desk pedestal with pencil tray in top drawer
- 32mm extra-thick melamine resin top panel which is easy clean, scratch, heat and stain resistant
- 2mm ABS edging to ensure a durable finish
- 3 x Small storage drawers ideal for stationery and personal effects
- Pedestal carcass in Natural Oak finish with drawer fronts in Grey Glass
- All Glass elements are made of heat-tempered safety glass (ESG)
- 4 x Heavy duty caster suitable for hard floors
- Matching desks and storage available from the Set+ Natural Oak Ranges
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here