The Maja Set+ 1500 Pedestal Desk in Natural Oak is a desk designed to accompany the Maja Set+ Natural Oak Ranges. This desk features a large rectangular desktop using extra-thick 32mm, high-quality melamine resin desktop in Natural Oak which is scratch stain and heat resistant, and also has 2mm ABS desk edge protection to ensure a quality finish through the life of this desk. The desktop offers a cable management point at centre,rear and also has a matching rear modesty panel with cable tray, allowing this desk to be positioned away from walls to suit the office styling and arrangement. Integrated into 1 side of the desk is a 3-drawer pedestal offering 3 x small storage drawers ideal for stationery and personal effects, and storage shelves on the side. The Desktop, pedestal carcass and drawer fronts are finished in Natural Oak. The quality metal legs are finished in bright White to add to the desk and other matching furniture, and have floor levelling feet to ensure a flat and stable working platform.
- Width 1500mm x Height 750mm x Depth 700mm
- Component of the Maja Set+ Natural Oak Ranges of Office Furniture
- Large, 1500mm rectangular office desk with integrated storage pedestal
- 32mm extra-thick melamine resin desktop which is easy clean, scratch, heat and stain resistant
- 2mm ABS edging to ensure a durable finish
- Cable management point at centre rear of desktop
- Matching Natural Oak modesty panel for open offices with cable tray
- Desktop, carcass and drawer fronts are finished in Natural Oak
- Pedestal unit offers a small cubby space, 3 x small storage drawers and side storage
- Pedestal unit can be installed on left or right of the desk
- White metal leg with height adjustable levelling feet raise the desk off the floor and allow for uneven floors
- Matching storage units available from the Set+ Natural Oak Ranges
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here