Dynamic Chiro High Back Ergonomic 24Hr Executive Chair in Blue Fabric
The Chiro High Back Executive in Blue Fabric is an ergonomic executive office chair rated for 24Hr use. This new addition to the Dynamic seating range provides excellent support and comfort, and is approved by a Chiropratic doctor. This chair offers independant adjustment to the seat, tall backrest, and arms, aswell as an adjustable lumbar support to provide a comfortable and healthy sitting position. The seat has a seat slide function which will adjust the depth of the seat area, and the backrest has height adjustment to position the contoured foam at the best height to support your sitted position. Once the seat and backrest has been positioned correctly the tilt facility will allow the seat and backrest to tilt together, and this can be adjusted specific to individual users by the weight tension adjustment.
- Seat Width - 510mm
- Seat Depth - 510mm
- Seat Height - 460-560mm
- Back Width - 460mm
- Back Height - 625-690mm
- Arm Height - 770mm
- Overall Height - 1190mm
- Overall Depth - 610mm
- Overall Width - 660mm
- High back 24Hr Ergonomic Executive Office Chair in Blue Fabric
- Shaped backrest with independant height adjustment and adjustable lumbar support
- Waterfall seat with independant seat slide adjustment for improved circulation
- Height adjustable armrests with Black padding
- Traditional tilt mechanism reclines seat and backrest together
- Heavy-duty Gas lift height adjustment, rated upto 150Kgs
- Weight tension control adjustable for individual body weights
- Polished Chrome base with 5 x twin hooded castors
- Rated upto 24 hours of continual use, certifited to EN5459 standard
- Certified to crib 5 standards in accordance with BS5852, making this chair suitable for public areas
- 2-year manufacturers guarantee
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here