Maja Mini Office 9565 in Sonoma Oak and High Gloss White (9565 2556)
The Maja Mini Office in Sonoma Oak and High Gloss White is a stylish, complete work are from Maja Furniture. This unit combines a desktop with a large bookshelf to offer a huge selection of open and concealed, convenient storage typical for home and small office requirements. The desktop can be installed on the left or right to suit your room layout, or can even be used as a room divider. The desktop can extend from 1040mm to 1400mm wide x 660mm deep and stands at 750mm, supported by an enclosed storage pedestal that offers 3 storage drawers. The attached storage unit offers a large storage space with cable entry concealed by a tambour door, numerous small storage spaces, a small drawer with pencil tray, and a large storage space at the bottom ideal for filing and concealed with a sliding door. Finished in Sonoma Oak and High Gloss White, this complete office unit will look and perform with excellence.
- Office system in Sonoma Oak and High Gloss White finish
- Overall: 1510mm-1870mm Width x 1500mm Height x 1266mm Depth
- Desktop: 1040mm-1400mm Width x 750mm Height x 660mm Depth
- 1400mm width rectangular desktop using 38mm panels
- Desk and storage units are left or right mountable
- Integrated storage pedestal with 3 small drawers
- Large storage space with cable entry, concealed with tambour door
- Many small storage spaces wide and narrow, some using Glass shelves
- Small drawer with pencil tray
- Large, wide storage space with sliding door
- Desktop and storage carcasses in Sonoma Oak finish
- Drawer, door and tambour door fronts finished in High Gloss White
- Scratch resistant MFC to maintain the high quality appearance of this desk
- FSC Sourced wood from sustainable forests used throughout
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here