Maja Set+ Mobile Storage Unit in Natural Oak and Grey Glass
The Maja Set+ Mobile Storage Unit in Natural Oak and Grey Glass is a mobile storage pedestal with seat designed to accompany the Maja Set+ Natural Oak Ranges. This under-desk pedestal features an Anthracite coloured, cushioned seat to one side with 2 x small, wide storage drawers and storage cupboard with sliding door. The top of the pedestal uses extra-thick 32mm, high-quality melamine resin panel which is scratch stain and heat resistant and will support users upto 120Kgs, and also has 2mm ABS edge protection to ensure a quality finish through the life of this unit. The pedestal carcass is finished in Natural Oak while the drawer and door fronts are finished in Grey Glass, and the drawers open with quality metal handles. The pedestal uses 4 x heavy duty castors suitable for hard floors.
- Width 1330mm x Height 550mm x Depth 400mm
- Component of the Maja Set+ Natural Oak Ranges of Office Furniture
- Mobile storage unit with seat, drawers and storage cupboard
- 32mm extra-thick melamine resin top panel which is easy clean, scratch, heat and stain resistant
- Will support users upto 120Kgs
- 2mm ABS edging to ensure a durable finish
- 2 x Small wide storage drawers ideal for personal effects and literature
- Storage cupboard concealed with sliding door
- Pedestal carcass in Natural Oak finish with drawer and door fronts in Grey Glass
- All Glass elements are made of heat-tempered safety glass (ESG)
- 4 x Heavy duty caster suitable for hard floors
- Matching desks and storage available from the Set+ Natural Oak Ranges
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here