Multibrackets M Deskmount Spring Dual Black (3286)
The Multibrackets M Deskmount Spring Dual Black is a flexible, sleek and streamlined flat screen desk mount that frees up space and allows positioning of your display for greater productivity. Re-position your LCDs with ease - Up, down, tilt, rotate, swivel, or forward or backwards, it is just a matter of preference. Now finally ergonomic comfort is really possible to achieve as you can easily set the screens to your specific position. The twin screen mount uses a gas spring hovering system that lets you gracefully adjust your monitors height and position, and will fit most monitors and supports VESA standards of 75 and 100 and holding screens weight up to 9kg.
- Double monitor full motion deskmount
- Designed for screens up to 15-27" and 9kg maximum weight
- 2 x High-grade aluminum arm with Black stylish anti-scratch surface
- Arm rotates horizontally 180 Degrees in each direction (total 360 Degrees)
- Fits screens with VESA mounting patterns: 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm
- Rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode
- Built in cable management system
- Easy Height adjustment from 170mm to 505mm
- Easy Tilt adjustment: +/-90°
- Easy Rotate adjustment: +/-360°
- Easy Swivel adjustment: +/-90°
- Supplied with a desk clamp suitable for 10-85mm thick desktops
- Simple installation with all fixings included
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here