Teknik M0001-CH - Wooden Kneeling Chair in Charcoal
The Teknik Wooden Kneeling Chair in Charcoal is a classic design of office kneeling stool. Designed to distribute users' weight evenly across the body and more evenly than a standard office chair, this is a great chair for mobile workstations, designer office desks, laptop desks and many more. The Kneeling Chair is also designed to encourage a more ergonomic posture which will help to improve breathing and circulation. Fitted with 4 x long-life castors to ensure good movement through the life of the kneeling chair and is rated up to 3 hours continual use. Finished in light Wood with a Charcoal padded fabric seat and knee rest, this office stool is also available in Blue, Burgundy, Green, Lime and Pink fabric colours and also in a Steel option with Black fabric.
- Seat Width - 390mm
- Seat Depth - 290mm
- Seat Height at Maximum extension - 600mm
- Mechanism height adjustment - 100mm
- Wooden Kneeling Office Chair
- Finished in light Wood finish with Charcoal padded fabric seat and knee rest
- Provides a more ergonomic seating posture for upto 3-hours continual use
- Height and angle adjustable for maximum comfort
- Distributes user weight more evenly than standard office chair
- Suitable for maximum user weight 90Kg / 200lbs
- Seat height adjustment mechanism with 100mm travel
- 4 x castors ensure good movement through the life of the stool
- Also available in Blue, Burgundy, Green, Lime and Pink fabric colours
- Also available in a Steel option with Black fabric
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here