The Shiro Walnut Hidden Home Office Hideaway is part of the Shiro Walnut Collection by Baumhaus. This superb collection of Office Furniture is constructed using solid Walnut wood with rounded edges and has a Satin lacquered finish to provide uniform wood colouring across the furniture and to help protect the finish from heat, scratch and stains. Walnut is a very high quality timber with a dense grain, sourced from environmentally friendly sustainable and managed plantations, and this makes it the perfect choice for building stunning and unique furniture. This superb Hideaway is designed to effortlessly hide computer equipment and features 2 x doors which open to reveal many storage solutions. The left door opens to reveal a CPU Tower storage space with a small storage space above suitable for office essentials, and also has 3 x equal cubby spaces, 2 x with drawers, and 1 x storage spaces giving even more storage to your office essentials. The right side door conceals a large storage space split with an adjustable, removable shelf suitable for printer and scanner or other office equipment, and the back of this hideaway has 4 x pre-drilled holes for connection/power cables. The top, central drawer has a flip-down front and allows for keyboard and mouse, and rests at a good height for ergonomic work positioning by allowing most typical office chairs to sit comfortably under this shelf. Tongue & Groove back and drawer bottoms, Dovetailed drawer joints used throughout, and the doors open using stylish antiqued Bronze handles which add to the style of this home office hideaway. This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture with no assembly required as this unit is delivered fully assembled.
- Overall - Width 1120mm x Depth 550mm x Height 810mm
- CPU Tower Space - Width 220mm x Depth 500mm x Height 430mm
- CPU Small Storage Space - Width 290mm x Depth 480mm x Height 100mm
- Cubby Drawers - Width 200mm x Depth 440mm x Height 150mm
- Right Side Top Storage Space - Width 500mm x Depth 470mm x Height 220mm
- Right Side Bottom Storage Space - Width 500mm x Depth 470mm x Height 220mm
- Weight - 62Kg
- Hidden Home Office Hideaway from the Shiro Walnut Collection
- Flip-down, sliding keyboard and mouse shelf hidden behind centre front drawer panel
- 2 x Doors with antiqued Bronze handles conceal all internal equipment and work
- CPU Tower storage space
- Additional small storage space for typical office essentials
- Additional storage space and drawers for typical office essentials and stationary
- Large storage space suitable for printers, scanners, catalogues, paper storage and other uses
- 4 x Pre-drilled holes at the rear for connection/power cables
- Solid Walnut wood with rounded edges and has a Satin lacquered, veneer finish
- Environmentally friendly - All Walnut used is sustainable and sourced from managed plantations
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- This unit from the Shiro Walnut Collection is delivered pre-assembled using a specialist delivery team that can offer delivery to a ground floor only but to any room of your choice.
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here