The Jual Helsinki PC201-900-OW Curved Computer Desk is part of the Helsinki Oak Curved Office Furniture Collection designed by Jual Furnishings. The sumptuous curved wood makes this desk unique and using REAL wood compliments other furniture outside the Helsinki Oak Curved Office Furniture Collection. The Milk White glass finish worktop is 900mm wide, while features like the raised monitor shelf in matching Milk White Glass, lifts the monitor to eye-level, and the wooden sliding keyboard shelf makes this desk an ideal computer workstation. The desk is now supplied with a matching wooden modesty panel for open offices, but this does not have to be installed if not required. This small desk can stand-alone, can be joined to another Helsinki desk to create an extra-wide office desk, or can be used with the Corner Connector and another Helsinki desk to create a unique corner desk arrangement.
- Width 900mm x Depth 610mm x Height 732mm to worktop surface
- Raised monitor shelf: Width 656mm x Depth 240mm and sits 99mm above the worktop
- Glass thickness: Worktop- 8mm / Raised monitor shelf- 8mm
- Loading Weights per Shelf: Worktop- 80kg / Raised monitor shelf- 60Kg
- Small 900mm width computer desk, part of the Helsinki Oak Curved Office Furniture Collection
- Milk White glass worktop and raised monitor shelf
- Toughened safety glass that conforms to standard BS6206A
- Frame constructed using a real Wood, Oak veneer finish
- Raised monitor shelf to raise the monitor to eye-level
- Sliding keyboard shelf
- Rear support bar to ensure stability
- Matching wooden modesty panel supplied for use in open offices, installation optional
- 1-year warranty on all Jual Helsinki Furniture
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here