Alphason Kentucky Dark Oak and High Gloss White Office Desk
The Kentucky Office Desk in Dark Oak and High Gloss White features an extra-large 1600mm wide rectangular desktop and has a recessed shelf under the desktop which can be ideal for printers and scanners, etc. This desk offers storage from the integrated pedestal units on both sides with the left side offering storage drawers and the right side offering a storage drawer and cupboard, split with an adjustable shelf. The drawers and cupboard door are finished is High Gloss White compared to the Oak finish of the desk carcass and desktop, and use a handle-less design which matches the desktop cut-out and these alternate from side-to-side to make it easier to find and open the specific drawer required. The Alphason Kentucky Desk in Dark Oak and High Gloss White uses scratch resistant MFC sourced from FSC sustainable forests and the desktop is styled using ABS edging to protect the finish of the desk, and the complete desk stands on feet to raise off the floor and protect carpets and floors.
- Twin-pedestal style computer desk in Dark Oak and High Gloss White finish
- 1600mm width rectangular desktop with ABS edging to protect the finish
- Width 1600mm x Depth 670mm x Height 750mm, Weight 58Kg approx
- FSC Sourced wood from sustainable forests used throughout
- Scratch resistant MFC resin coating to maintain the high quality appearance of this desk
- Main desktop and desk carcass in Dark Oak finish
- Left side 4 x storage drawers, suitable for all kinds of office essentials
- Right side-Small stationary drawer and storage cupboard, split with an adjustable shelf
- Door and drawer fronts are finished High Gloss White finish
- Door and drawer open without handles, through shaped cut-outs
- Feet raise the unit off the floor and help to protect carpets and floors
ForMyOffice offer FREE delivery on everything. Delivery times vary by Brand and every product will indicate the specific delivery time at the bottom of the product description.
We will provide tracking details and delivery information via email for all deliveries. When deliveries are longer than 1-3 working days we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please note we are unable to deliver at weekends or bank holidays.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order:- Please call us on 01623 672074 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.
Full details can be found here